WeedHeads Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Really going crazy at this installation.

Go down

Really going crazy at this installation. Empty Really going crazy at this installation.

Post  GanjaBez Thu May 06, 2010 12:58 am

Hi guys I recently came across a a version of Aliens Vs Predator razor 1911 and in the download I got 4 files 2 .iso files and 2 MDS files ok the first .iso is disk 1 and the second is disk 2 but the Mds files I do not know. I have mounted both .iso files using daemon tools and copied into a folder on my C drive. Now I click the insallation.exe file and it starts installing then it will ask for the .sid file which I point it too and it continues installing. Then it asks for disk 2 which I point it to again and it continues untill I get to the file Weyland meets Predator.bik and stops installing. this is driving me nuts as to why it's happening! I can normally do this but this one has me completely baffled. I have re-installed it so many times I am almst about to delete the bloody installation file. Please help guys I'm so hacked off with this now and it looks like a brilliant game.

This is the path it stops at C:\\ programfiles\AvsP\FMV\vidscreen\Weylandmeetspred.bik
upto that point it's installed 235 files DX installed as is the C++ redist my PhysX upto date so what am I doing wrong.

in the FMV folder is frontend,vidscreen whicch contains the file the installation stops at. after that there is these files
Many thanks in advance... A01_in.bik -A06_out.bik then Fox.bik upto Sega.bik after that is the fonts folder. not sure if any of this is installed I just know it stops at file 235 weyland meets pred.bik. Please shed some light on this if you can as it's driving me insane

Bez

Last edited by GanjaBez on Thu May 06, 2010 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more information...)

GanjaBez

Back to top Go down