WeedHeads Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aliens vs predator multiplayer (NEW)

3 posters

Go down

aliens vs predator multiplayer (NEW) Empty aliens vs predator multiplayer (NEW)

Post  GS_Toxict51 Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:03 am

to get directly into the topic i just want to spread the word on the MP crack thanks to a friend on cs.rin.ru
and i want to keep this game active and alive, so please download this and lets get into the game if anyone is interested....
Instructions are simple:
install the game, then copy paste these files into ur game directory
http://www.mediafire.com/?mwa86e3y26nhctg

the game wont launch without greenluma or smartsteam make sure to have that running when u want to play
NOTE: Some people wont be able to launch via smartsteam if that happens start greenluma and launch from there
any comments are acceptable Very Happy:D
in order for all of us playing together we need to have same appid the default one is 480.
let me know if u want to change appid so we can all stay connected

Last edited by GS_Toxict51 on Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)

GS_Toxict51

Back to top Go down

aliens vs predator multiplayer (NEW) Empty Thanks

Post  cagahuashita Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:07 pm

Thanks, and im very glad to see ppl who like this game. You made the things simple to me, I was thinking about downloading another version of the game, I have 1 DVD version, no cracks, no thousand of patches, only replacing the few archives you posted it was done!
Tumbs up for you men!

I have it working with last version of greenLuma 2.4.3
By the way, there is a way to add friends via Steam?
Thanks!

cagahuashita

Back to top Go down

aliens vs predator multiplayer (NEW) Empty hello

Post  trooper008 Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:46 pm

id like to ask about having multiplayer work on AVP but i dont have the steam version and in nearly all post [tht ive seen] to do with multiplayer have steam but i only have a pirated version with no steam, is it still possible to get it working? Plz reply i really want multi player [:
and in this case will greenluma or steamup still work with a non steam cracked version
sorry if anything doesnt make sense.

trooper008

Back to top Go down

aliens vs predator multiplayer (NEW) Empty Re: aliens vs predator multiplayer (NEW)

Post  trooper008 Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:10 pm

Great now my game dont start even wiv smartsteam and greenluma! Evil or Very Mad

trooper008

Back to top Go down

aliens vs predator multiplayer (NEW) Empty Re: aliens vs predator multiplayer (NEW)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down