WeedHeads Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aliens VS Predators

+30
c0w
***(K-9)***
Freon
abrawlica
dimkok
IseeNoobPe0ple
Stansg
killerdg
laitblade
DaniAvP
vlad
Jack-O-Lantern
c00a400ffPoy
TISZTELETES
zafzz suits
Killerz0r89
tHCJAk
ezek2k4@hotmail.com
jaxx0rr
umbrella2
heavymetal
Trauma
XNinjaFu
Dupa
star5555
security2009
dreamboy_1997
Solek69
madwiggyNLD
Eliminat0r25
34 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Aliens VS Predators - Page 3 Empty Re: Aliens VS Predators

Post  c00a400ffPoy Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:17 pm

Anyone here? I've managed to dl the patch thx to vaktavish now the only problem I hav was the crack link... The files were missing too an anyone pls hlp me with this? Thx alot... =)

c00a400ffPoy

Back to top Go down

Aliens VS Predators - Page 3 Empty =)

Post  c00a400ffPoy Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:30 am

Ok guys I've gt it working... I can play multiplayer online untill ytd... 2day whn I start AvP thr seem to hav no servers( is this my AvP problem or? )

c00a400ffPoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack-O-Lantern Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:21 pm

i was wondering why i cant add friends or invite them i followed the instructions but steam keeps telling me i need to download a game first then the option will be avaliable
Jack-O-Lantern
Jack-O-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliminat0r25 Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:01 am

Jack-O-Lantern wrote:i was wondering why i cant add friends or invite them i followed the instructions but steam keeps telling me i need to download a game first then the option will be avaliable

if you cracked and patched your game you need to join our steam group... Link is on the first page of this topic.. then make sure some1 is ingame and invite him (steam needs to be on) and they will join your game...
Eliminat0r25
Eliminat0r25

http://www.weedheads.tk

Back to top Go down

Aliens VS Predators - Page 3 Empty what should i do?

Post  vlad Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:22 am

eliminator plz tell me what patches i have to instal in order to play
if i have patch 1.0 can i instal direct the last patch? plz help...

vlad

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack-O-Lantern Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:08 pm

For some reason when i go to your community site and try to join it will not let me login so i cant join the group just letting you know in case any one else has experienced this problem and hasent said anything
Jack-O-Lantern
Jack-O-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Aliens VS Predators - Page 3 Empty Aliens VS Predators

Post  DaniAvP Sun May 23, 2010 7:14 am

Does it any matter if I have windows 7. When I start the avp3 there comes for few seconds black window and avp3 white mouse and then it stops. What I should do??? Sad Sad confused confused Question Question Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

DaniAvP

Back to top Go down

Aliens VS Predators - Page 3 Empty where I find mount image?

Post  DaniAvP Sun May 23, 2010 8:30 am

Where there in the DVD1 and DVD2 is mount image or where other place it can be?

I use magic disc.

How can I mount??

DaniAvP

Back to top Go down

Aliens VS Predators - Page 3 Empty Aliens VS Predators

Post  DaniAvP Sun May 23, 2010 11:34 am

I have downloaded the DVD1 and DVD2 but I dont have installed them. How I can install???

DaniAvP

Back to top Go down

Post  laitblade Sun May 23, 2010 7:07 pm

wen i start the game i get a black screen and it closes so i installed the 1.2.17 patch and stuf and now wen i start it i only get to see loading for a few seconds and then it closes help plz

laitblade

Back to top Go down

Aliens VS Predators - Page 3 Empty plz help me!! T_T

Post  killerdg Tue May 25, 2010 1:00 am

Hi, first of all , thanx to the team for spending your time on developing this stuff and make possible to test the game b4 buying it and for helping us to get it running....

ok heres the prob
iv done all what the video / step by step guide said and steam and game stuff are just working fine ecept for the MP, for some reason i dont see any other players or servers, not at all, for what iv read i need to upgrade my game and since steam doesnt recognize avp as an installed game but "zero gear" it doesnt automatically upgrade ,so i looked for a mirror and downloaded the patch and it was "supposed" to patch it up but it still the same, cant see any players or servers so... heres my question

1 = is there something that i should upgrade ?? (steam , mp crack, game)
2 = how can i make steam to recognize avp?
and finally and really kinda dumb question....
3 = how i can see what game version im actually running?

thanx u in advice and once more thanx for your time Very Happy

Edit: sorry forgot to mention
Multiplyr is ver 1.2.17
steamUp is ver 2.1.4
game supposed to be with patch #3 but not sure if it was patched succerfully still need to confirm

killerdg

Back to top Go down

Post  Stansg Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:07 pm

Hi, I have a couple of questions:
1. I had some files in zerogear server folder, but i deleted it (beacuse in ur video there r no files), am i do it right?
2. Am I suposed to instal any other crack/patch before this (e.g. reloaded crack)
3. What to install? 1.0 AND 1.1 AND 1.2.17 patch or 1.0 OR 1.1 OR 1.2.17
4. Can repack version work online???

Thanks in advance

Edit1: I installed it, and i worked everything as u said, now i can go online, but i cant see anybody, i cant see any game, is it problem in my game, or its just no players???

Stansg

Back to top Go down

Post  IseeNoobPe0ple Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:08 am

many people play on 1.0 , so just isntall 1.0 multy crack and you will see hosted games

IseeNoobPe0ple

Back to top Go down

Post  dimkok Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:45 am

6. Download crack

crack??

dimkok

Back to top Go down

Aliens VS Predators - Page 3 Empty Sweet

Post  abrawlica Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:22 pm

Sweet turotial man

abrawlica

Back to top Go down

Aliens VS Predators - Page 3 Empty AVP v1.7?

Post  Freon Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:21 am

I dunno if anyone noticed but we cant play MP anymore cuz of "This game is no longer available". Is there a plan making a new patch/crack?

Freon

Back to top Go down

Aliens VS Predators - Page 3 Empty Problem with servers

Post  ***(K-9)*** Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:19 pm

Hi, I have problem, if I go to the Multiplayer mod, so I cant find any games (Not results found). How can I find servers or IP adress for connect. Thanks.

***(K-9)***

Back to top Go down

Post  Freon Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:36 am

***(K-9)*** wrote:Hi, I have problem, if I go to the Multiplayer mod, so I cant find any games (Not results found). How can I find servers or IP adress for connect. Thanks.
The AVP MP v1.6 works like this: someone hosts a game via Player Host -> Create Game then others join via cracked steam, usually getting invitations. But since zero gear demo no longer offer this "hack", we must download Metal Drift - DEMO
http://store.steampowered.com/app/32200/

-Start or Open a game with "MetalDriftDemo.exe" in your "steamapps\common\metaldrift" Folder
-Quit Game

-Finally use this appid in your "steam_appid.txt" -in your Aliens vs Predator Folder: 32210

-Start "avp.exe"

PLAY GAME - HAVE FUN! Wink

Freon

Back to top Go down

Post  ***(K-9)*** Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:18 pm

So from the beginning. I have the original AVP and I put it into C: \ Program Files \ Steam \ SteamApps \ common \ Zero Gear \ Server. I put a path there Aliens vs. Predator Multiplayer MadwiggyNLD February 1, 1917. Crack for steam to C: \ Program Files \ Steam Steam then I started, but still nothing. 'Results not found, "In the folder, metal drift demo, to be the AVP? What do you mean AVP MP v1.6? Please help me as much as you can. I'm doing it for several days.

***(K-9)***

Back to top Go down

Post  Freon Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:56 am

***(K-9)*** wrote:So from the beginning. I have the original AVP and I put it into C: \ Program Files \ Steam \ SteamApps \ common \ Zero Gear \ Server. I put a path there Aliens vs. Predator Multiplayer MadwiggyNLD February 1, 1917. Crack for steam to C: \ Program Files \ Steam Steam then I started, but still nothing. 'Results not found, "In the folder, metal drift demo, to be the AVP? What do you mean AVP MP v1.6? Please help me as much as you can. I'm doing it for several days.

First of all I hope u dont mean "original game" as being original at all Wink
OK u got most parts right. Personally I havent tried metal drift demo stuff but it should be the same like zero gear. Is there a folder called Server in metal drift demo? If so copy (or cut) paste your avp folder's content to metal drift demo\server. Most ppl I have use v1.6 (DLC1+DLC2) which gives us two map packs and less bugs. If u dont have it u may download via torrents here. Next u should use SteamUP for cracked steam (v2.0) here. If u can start the game then u done everything right. And dont forget to copy the "steam_appid.txt" from "Metal Drift - Demo" folder and overwrite the "steam_appid.txt" in your "AVP" folder.
So next step would be for u to host a game or go to your friends list who plays the game and join in. U may wish to visit some AVP steam groups here for more details.

Original thread: http://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=55391&start=840

Freon

Back to top Go down

Aliens VS Predators - Page 3 Empty connect to lan game

Post  c0w Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:13 am

yo everyone, ive follow the steps ontop of this page, work like a charm on version 1.0

anyway how do i join a local match hosted on my computer? command line or something ?

thxfor answers

c0w

Back to top Go down

Post  sniper Sat May 12, 2012 6:59 am

give my link crack game

thx

sniper

Back to top Go down

Aliens VS Predators - Page 3 Empty avp online free

Post  deanwinchester8 Fri May 18, 2012 8:56 am

hey guyz i have played this game once in my life and i played it online ,, and i really want to play it again ,, and i want information about is this game still working or maybe there is a new patch to fix it ,, i really really want to play this game so plz reply me cuz i really want to know

Greetz DEAN !!

deanwinchester8

Back to top Go down

Aliens VS Predators - Page 3 Empty Game turn off

Post  Augustas Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:05 am

when i start the game it shows loading and then turns off to desktop

anybody can give me a crack ? 1.2.17

Augustas

Back to top Go down

Post  Cooke5000 Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:22 pm

I know this is a VERY OLD post but PLEASE HELP! So I did everything but when I went to multiplayer I can't click on Quick or Ranked matches....

Cooke5000

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next