WeedHeads Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aliens VS Predators - Patch 1.1 (Old)

+15
somebody2978
gecekurdu4u
Metal Rain
Xenomorphz
9kp1
yahya_no_1
dalong
Bustergendo
umbrella2
Wolf
tHCJAk
Solek69
security2009
madwiggyNLD
Eliminat0r25
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Aliens VS Predators - Patch 1.1 (Old) Empty Aliens VS Predators - Patch 1.1 (Old)

Post  Eliminat0r25 Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:22 pm

alien Aliens VS Predators Twisted Evil - Patch 1.1
--------------------------------------------------------
Aliens VS Predators - Patch 1.1 (Old) Avp1
NEW PATCH 1.2.17 HERE!!!

How to patch?

1. Download and Install patch 1.1
(make sure you choise 1.1 in instalation!)
Aliens VS Predators - Patch 1.1 (Old) Download

2. Close steam if it's ON
3. Download and extract file to your steam dir.
Aliens VS Predators - Patch 1.1 (Old) Download

4. Start "Launcher.exe" and wait untill it's done proccesing!
5. If Steam start then you can start to play again!

* = Link

Aliens VS Predators - Patch 1.1 (Old) Joinbutton

All thnx to:
Eliminat0r25 and Madwiggy

Last edited by Eliminat0r25 on Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:35 pm; edited 15 times in total
Eliminat0r25
Eliminat0r25

http://www.weedheads.tk

Back to top Go down

Aliens VS Predators - Patch 1.1 (Old) Empty Re: Aliens VS Predators - Patch 1.1 (Old)

Post  madwiggyNLD Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:31 pm

Screen shots at new update Proof it Works

Upcomming patch of steam is at 1st march mayby dedicated servers

more info HERE!!**

>> Player Match
Aliens VS Predators - Patch 1.1 (Old) 2503624150102849165S600x600Q85

Ranked Match
Aliens VS Predators - Patch 1.1 (Old) 2280391380102849165S600x600Q85

Last edited by madwiggyNLD on Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
madwiggyNLD
madwiggyNLD

Back to top Go down

Aliens VS Predators - Patch 1.1 (Old) Empty Re: Aliens VS Predators - Patch 1.1 (Old)

Post  security2009 Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:57 am

Thank you it works but right after applying the first 1.0 steps its changes the client from French to English. It's not really multilanguage that's a pity

/edit: Ok I fixed it , imported back GUIMenu and Misc and MP is now working in french too =)

security2009

Back to top Go down

Post  madwiggyNLD Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:21 am

security2009 wrote:Thank you it works but right after applying the first 1.0 steps its changes the client from French to English. It's not really multilanguage that's a pity

/edit: Ok I fixed it , imported back GUIMenu and Misc and MP is now working in french too =)

lolz i was looking at it and suddenly you fixed it lolz nice!!

and ty for the post here bounce bounce
madwiggyNLD
madwiggyNLD

Back to top Go down

Post  security2009 Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:41 am

I have a tip guys uif you want to put a custom status Set a new steam shortcut pointing to the AvP.exe, Rename it to "Aliens vs. Predator", and start to play from the shortcut, then if your friends have sets their friends list to show without avatars they will see you are playing to Aliens vs. Predator, if they display avatars they will see you are playing a non steam game Wink

+ it enables GameOverlay inside AvP.exe
+ ZeroDemo real time use is hided

I use this tip too to set Custom Steam status I want you point to a fake exe like calc.exe when playing non steam games I find thats cool to share with others which game you are on, you have to remove the avatar display though but I dont really care this is a better display in list when the friends list grows Smile

Btw hello from France, you have so much luke to be in this country dude I love weed ! Jack Herrer is world famous you know ! I think I will live in holland =))

security2009

Back to top Go down

Post  Solek69 Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:07 am

@Security

Who don't like weed ???
Im sure its not me Very Happy
Solek69
Solek69

http://www.Torrentrush.info

Back to top Go down

Post  madwiggyNLD Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:16 am

good tips btw ill try them wen i have more time
i love weed but dont let it controle your life

Aliens VS Predators - Patch 1.1 (Old) 2406043020102849165S425x425Q85
madwiggyNLD
madwiggyNLD

Back to top Go down

Post  tHCJAk Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:24 am

Hi... the patch 1.1 is working ok same as 1.0 for me. But i have some questions and maybe someone can help me? First i am wondering if this new patch is working ok with ppl who have original game of AVP? I mean if they are visible for Us in net to play? And other thing, many times my steam was disconnecting me... after that i open the game again and lost all settings to default + lost my all rank, skins etc wich i was have after rank playing... so sux, maybe someone know smt about it? Tnx and greetings!
tHCJAk
tHCJAk

Back to top Go down

Post  madwiggyNLD Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:30 am

tHCJAk wrote:Hi... the patch 1.1 is working ok same as 1.0 for me. But i have some questions and maybe someone can help me? First i am wondering if this new patch is working ok with ppl who have original game of AVP? I mean if they are visible for Us in net to play? And other thing, many times my steam was disconnecting me... after that i open the game again and lost all settings to default + lost my all rank, skins etc wich i was have after rank playing... so sux, maybe someone know smt about it? Tnx and greetings!

i think you will never see the legal server srry thats bad i know
mm i have never lost my rank but i lose my button config after patching
try to reinstal steam and test again hope that will solve you crash problem
steamUP! does crash <to much in my eyes > but i like it because i can switch from legal to cracked
try a nother cracked steam client > Undead,pacsteam, or any other mayby its more stable for you
madwiggyNLD
madwiggyNLD

Back to top Go down

Post  tHCJAk Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:41 am

Ah, tnx... i dunno why is that rly, i have ok original steam also patched one + new system installed 3 days ago... hmmm maybe its a net problem or smt, who knows... and rly good work with this patche's, even we cant play with originals ppl... rly good work tnx alot!
tHCJAk
tHCJAk

Back to top Go down

Post  security2009 Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:59 am

Guys if you are interested to try out, I have found a way to bypass the SteamUP loader.
You have to follow this tutorial How to crack steam

In short you will mod a few bits to Steam.dll to build your own so client-side the functions SteamIsAppSubscribed & SteamIsSubscribed are always returning true and then once you start steam you see all games like if you were using SteamUP but without using its loader.

Works fine here I have build my modded Steam.dll and now isnide the real steam I can load AvP with MP at 1.1 and this without SteamUP and I see more games than with steamup! ;à

(The tut is 2 years old and its still working so thats an awesome workaround to SteamUp, thats probably less risks to get caught + you clearly see what do you mod rather than adding a whole and suspect exe in the steam official folder)

//edit; been able to download soime games for free from a completely new account Smile Garry Mod, HalfLife2, TeamFortress2, Braid! for now

security2009

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:19 pm

security2009 wrote:Guys if you are interested to try out, I have found a way to bypass the SteamUP loader.

In short you will mod a few bits to Steam.dll to build your own so client-side the functions SteamIsAppSubscribed & SteamIsSubscribed are always returning true and then once you start steam you see all games like if you were using SteamUP but without using its loader.

Works fine here I have build my modded Steam.dll and now isnide the real steam I can load AvP with MP at 1.1 and this without SteamUP and I see more games than with steamup! ;à

(The tut is 2 years old and its still working so thats an awesome workaround to SteamUp, thats probably less risks to get caught + you clearly see what do you mod rather than adding a whole and suspect exe in the steam official folder)

//edit; been able to download soime games for free from a completely new account Smile Garry Mod, HalfLife2, TeamFortress2, Braid! for now

So,u wil give us a tutorial or link?????

Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  tHCJAk Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:25 am

Just point Your cursor on "How to crack steam"
tHCJAk
tHCJAk

Back to top Go down

Post  umbrella2 Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:36 am

to check if you have the patch 1.1 or not i think come out the new option in video settings, Dx11..if not i think you don't installed the 1.1..
Someone confirm this?

umbrella2

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliminat0r25 Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:23 pm

umbrella2 wrote:to check if you have the patch 1.1 or not i think come out the new option in video settings, Dx11..if not i think you don't installed the 1.1..
Someone confirm this?

To check out if you have patch 1.1 you need to start steam normaly whitout launcher.exe and try to get the game started, if the game starts and you can play that means you have 1.0 but if the game doens't start whitout launcher.exe that means you have 1.1
Eliminat0r25
Eliminat0r25

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:25 am

security2009 wrote:Guys if you are interested to try out, I have found a way to bypass the SteamUP loader.

So,I'm stuck.It says somewhere copy it to the clipboard.What do I do that?(What is the clipboard?)

EDIT-Could some1 explain to me step 4 cause I don't understand it.

Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliminat0r25 Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:37 am

Wolf wrote:

So,I'm stuck.It says somewhere copy it to the clipboard.What do I do that?(What is the clipboard?)

EDIT-Could some1 explain to me step 4 cause I don't understand it.

maybe asking it on their forum will help cuz they have try it and maybe they know it
Eliminat0r25
Eliminat0r25

Back to top Go down

Post  Bustergendo Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:52 am

Does it work if you have an original Steam account?
I've tried 1.0 version, but just when the multiplayer match was about to start it would crash with a connection timeout message :/
Gonna try the 1.1 and I'll return with some feedback.

Bustergendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliminat0r25 Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:30 am

Bustergendo wrote:Does it work if you have an original Steam account?
I've tried 1.0 version, but just when the multiplayer match was about to start it would crash with a connection timeout message :/
Gonna try the 1.1 and I'll return with some feedback.

You can play 1.0 whit original steam using the zore gear demo method, but 1.1 need to have steamup!
and that crash is new :/
Eliminat0r25
Eliminat0r25

Back to top Go down

Post  Bustergendo Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:44 am

! Just downloaded the 1.1 version, which comes with the 1.0 option. Installed it and it works :O

Cheers ^^

(Turns out it only works everynow and then :O )

Bustergendo

Back to top Go down

Post  dalong Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:03 am

I am a Chinese player.
Why can't I refresh the room except Chinese players?
because nobady play this cracked game?

dalong

Back to top Go down

Post  yahya_no_1 Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:44 am

OK I just got the Razor1911 release vr. and then did this, but nothing worked, I CAN go to player match, but can't find anyone online, am I doing something wrong?

yahya_no_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Bustergendo Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:54 am

There aren't enough people playing the 1.1 version.
Use the 1.0 crack version for the time being.

Bustergendo

Back to top Go down

Post  yahya_no_1 Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:37 pm

So should I put the 1.0 patch in the Zero gear/server folder or just put it where the game installed direction is.

Because I did put it in the Zerogear/server dir, and all it did was show me a menu with no text and nothing working.

Am I missing something here ?

yahya_no_1

Back to top Go down

Post  9kp1 Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:38 am

Here are screenshots of my zero gear/server dir and all the AvP files in it.
Aliens VS Predators - Patch 1.1 (Old) Screen10

Aliens VS Predators - Patch 1.1 (Old) Screen11

Loads pointer for a second then after SteamUp doesn't load, no error, nothing. What did I do wrong? I can play the 1.0 patched version and play through regular Steam, but I can't get into a room I'll sit there for 45 minutes and not get in a match. Players will accumulate and leave starting my matchmaking over before that happens. What a Face

9kp1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next