WeedHeads Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aliens VS Predators - Patch 1.2.17 (New)

+49
smiles1524
gatzu769
mr_mister10
sniper
Darkops91
Thebadassjunkie
lwtazlzl
brith333
texxe
thekillergreece
Brc
psysale
darkeden80
peisheng123
fallen_wivern
stalkingallnight
PREDATOR1616
Toshi
vlad
BenW1996
c00a400ffPoy
Szafa
Korges
ZhyZhak
archimaniac
zafzz suits
dxcrime
Daxan
b1nd3r
greenseed
Johnaye_101
kocqka
Amendus
Vecna
PettZon
IseeNoobPe0ple
^StRaToSpHeRe^
yahya_no_1
somebody2978
alanwu123
Geoffuri
tHCJAk
dalong
Squil
Igla
carloscalvo64776
VakTavish
Eliminat0r25
madwiggyNLD
53 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Aliens VS Predators - Patch 1.2.17 (New) - Page 3 Empty Re: Aliens VS Predators - Patch 1.2.17 (New)

Post  IseeNoobPe0ple Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:07 am

i dl it from steam ...

Aliens VS Predators - Patch 1.2.17 (New) - Page 3 Avp1

IseeNoobPe0ple

Back to top Go down

Aliens VS Predators - Patch 1.2.17 (New) - Page 3 Empty Re: Aliens VS Predators - Patch 1.2.17 (New)

Post  carloscalvo64776 Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:16 am

madwiggyNLD wrote:srry im reuploading the file to megaupload so wait till ill post link ok

for dedicated server look in your tools at steam you see the dedicated server beta downld it

dont worry i waiting for you xD.

carloscalvo64776

Back to top Go down

Post  IseeNoobPe0ple Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:20 am

i moved all my game files to folder steam\steamapps\common\aliens vs predator\ i clicked again the tools>avp dedicated server beta , it tryes to open AvP_CLI but it gives no responding. Can you give me some tutorial how to create a dedicated server? Cuz im boored to play on servers with over 100 ping and got disconnect very often becouse of the server failure

IseeNoobPe0ple

Back to top Go down

Post  PettZon Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:35 am

Does someone know how to join one's own dedicated server, hosted on same machine?. I can host a dedicated server but i cant join it myself. (ports are forwarded, others can join, and i run on different ports than the standard ones).

PettZon

Back to top Go down

Post  IseeNoobPe0ple Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:42 am

PettZon wrote:Does someone know how to join one's own dedicated server, hosted on same machine?. I can host a dedicated server but i cant join it myself. (ports are forwarded, others can join, and i run on different ports than the standard ones).

can you tell me how you host a dedicated server?

IseeNoobPe0ple

Back to top Go down

Post  Vecna Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:19 pm

Thanks for this, really. I have a question. Will this patch going to be installed in steamapps folder like the first one? because its not .rar, so i can't extract it to anywhere i want, or it will be installed properly by it self? im afraid if i do something wrong so thats why im asking Very Happy. I appreciate any answer

:EDIT i followed all instructions but when i run avp.exe an error appears "The procedure entry SteamAPI_RestartApp could not be located in the dynamic link library steam_api.dll." Any help?

EDIT 2: Ok i fixed it but now i can't play multiplayer, it says cannot connect to steam :S

Vecna

Back to top Go down

Post  IseeNoobPe0ple Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:21 pm

when i choose multy i cant connect to steam ....

IseeNoobPe0ple

Back to top Go down

Post  Vecna Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:22 pm

IseeNoobPe0ple wrote:when i choose multy i cant connect to steam ....

Yeah, same

Vecna

Back to top Go down

Aliens VS Predators - Patch 1.2.17 (New) - Page 3 Empty err?

Post  Amendus Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:54 pm

well got it working and stuff but i cant find the servers haha XD

when i do browse player servers and refresh (any game option) it says no matches found=[

any solutions?

and because my english is crap:

dus ik kan geen servers vinden daar komt het op neer XD en in de steam staat ook geen AVP dus ik start de game via een snelkoppeling vanuit de servermap (van die demo game zoals bij 1.0).

dus heb ik nu iets verkeerds gedaan? =o

oh and i had the same problem with the cannot connect to steam, just restart the hacked steam and you should be fine =] and it probably asks you to login after starting the game =] and i also clicked downloadable content to check if i was connected to steam and that worked, but then i cant find the servers =]

Last edited by Amendus on Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : reply on message above)

Amendus

Back to top Go down

Post  ^StRaToSpHeRe^ Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:00 am

Amendus wrote:well got it working and stuff but i cant find the servers haha XD

when i do browse player servers and refresh (any game option) it says no matches found=[

any solutions?

dus ik kan geen servers vinden daar komt het op neer XD en in de steam staat ook geen AVP dus ik start de game via een snelkoppeling vanuit de servermap (van die demo game zoals bij 1.0).

oh and i had the same problem with the cannot connect to steam, just restart the hacked steam and you should be fine =] and it probably asks you to login after starting the game =] and i also clicked downloadable content to check if i was connected to steam and that worked, but then i cant find the servers =]

lets try browsing dedicated servers mate Smile
^StRaToSpHeRe^
^StRaToSpHeRe^

Back to top Go down

Post  Amendus Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:05 am

^StRaToSpHeRe^ wrote:
Amendus wrote:well got it working and stuff but i cant find the servers haha XD

any solutions?

lets try browsing dedicated servers mate Smile

how can i fill the ip of the server? =] and thx how couldnt ive come up with this myself *feeling dumb* XD

edit: i already found out =] but for the people who dont know =] dedicated servers can be found trough steam =]
on the servers page set the filter for AVP and its done =]

thx guys n__n

edit again XD

well i can see the servers now but i cant connect to the game, the hacked steam wont find my avp as an installed game =/ but i did install it in the correct steam folder =/ plz help =[ im kinda getting fed up with this haha =[ 1.0 was way easier =[ some1 should make a correct tutorial or something =s

Last edited by Amendus on Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Amendus

Back to top Go down

Post  ^StRaToSpHeRe^ Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:38 am

open ingame game browser,change games from "player hosted" to "dedicated(internet)" and search:) u will see about 6-7 cracked servers...
^StRaToSpHeRe^
^StRaToSpHeRe^

Back to top Go down

Post  Amendus Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:48 am

^StRaToSpHeRe^ wrote:open ingame game browser,change games from "player hosted" to "dedicated(internet)" and search:) u will see about 6-7 cracked servers...

well couldnt see that =/ im gonna try reinstalling all over again if it aint working now im just gonna stick to the 1.0 XD

Amendus

Back to top Go down

Post  ^StRaToSpHeRe^ Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:55 am

Amendus wrote:
^StRaToSpHeRe^ wrote:open ingame game browser,change games from "player hosted" to "dedicated(internet)" and search:) u will see about 6-7 cracked servers...

well couldnt see that =/ im gonna try reinstalling all over again if it aint working now im just gonna stick to the 1.0 XD

mb ur router need open ports:) my friend cant see any servers too,but when im inviting him,he can play on this servers:)
^StRaToSpHeRe^
^StRaToSpHeRe^

Back to top Go down

Post  kocqka Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:11 am

Guys i have done everything right but i have problem with the ranked matchs,the exp i get is only reseting and i can`t increase my rank. Sad

kocqka

Back to top Go down

Post  Amendus Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:13 am

ports are opened =[
guess the dedicated beta patch didnt work correctly or something =/ or something went wrong i really dont know =[ 1.0 worked perfectly =[

Amendus

Back to top Go down

Post  ^StRaToSpHeRe^ Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:12 am

Amendus wrote:ports are opened =[
guess the dedicated beta patch didnt work correctly or something =/ or something went wrong i really dont know =[ 1.0 worked perfectly =[

working correctly for me...its not a patch,i think ur release isnt ok or something..
^StRaToSpHeRe^
^StRaToSpHeRe^

Back to top Go down

Post  Amendus Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:40 am

^StRaToSpHeRe^ wrote:

working correctly for me...its not a patch,i think ur release isnt ok or something..

cant i got it from here haha XD

Amendus

Back to top Go down

Post  ^StRaToSpHeRe^ Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:20 am

Amendus wrote:
^StRaToSpHeRe^ wrote:

razor release+this patch,fine for me...no another language pack or another cracks..just install game+steam and crack it...
^StRaToSpHeRe^
^StRaToSpHeRe^

Back to top Go down

Post  Amendus Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:55 pm

^StRaToSpHeRe^ wrote:
Amendus wrote:
^StRaToSpHeRe^ wrote:

razor release+this patch,fine for me...no another language pack or another cracks..just install game+steam and crack it...

could you otherwise make a screen how to search for dedicated servers? =] maybe i was doing something wrong =] (im installing it now =])

Amendus

Back to top Go down

Post  Amendus Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:26 pm

ok i give up =/

this is what i did.

i installed steam.
then the hacked steam file
i installed AVP razor proper.
i installed that racing demo
i copied the game to D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\zero gear\Server (yes i got all installed in D:)
i installed 1.0
i installed the latest multiplayer patch.

now my avp does work untill i start it, it wont work anymore =s

wtf am i diong wrong =[ im really going to give up if some1 doesnt know what to do =s i just want to know if the multiplayer is good so i can buy the damn game instead of wasting 50 bucks =/

some1 plz help =s

Amendus

Back to top Go down

Post  ^StRaToSpHeRe^ Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:17 pm

Amendus wrote:ok i give up =/

this is what i did.

i installed steam.
then the hacked steam file
i installed AVP razor proper.
i installed that racing demo
i copied the game to D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\zero gear\Server (yes i got all installed in D:)
i installed 1.0
i installed the latest multiplayer patch.

now my avp does work untill i start it, it wont work anymore =s

wtf am i diong wrong =[ im really going to give up if some1 doesnt know what to do =s i just want to know if the multiplayer is good so i can buy the damn game instead of wasting 50 bucks =/

some1 plz help =s

Before u copy crack into steam,turn off steam,then u run cracked *.exe(steamUP "launcher.exe")

no demo
dont install 1.0

razor release,steamup and crack 1.2.17 thats all
^StRaToSpHeRe^
^StRaToSpHeRe^

Back to top Go down

Post  Amendus Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:12 pm

yeah the problem was in a corrupt steam install XD
redownloaded all the files exept for the torrent and installed it on the same time again with my brother (he jsut arrived lol) and my steam was corrupted haha XD
sorry for the spam =] but game works great =]

Amendus

Back to top Go down

Post  ^StRaToSpHeRe^ Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:16 pm

Amendus wrote:yeah the problem was in a corrupt steam install XD
redownloaded all the files exept for the torrent and installed it on the same time again with my brother (he jsut arrived lol) and my steam was corrupted haha XD
sorry for the spam =] but game works great =]
im happy 4ya Smile
^StRaToSpHeRe^
^StRaToSpHeRe^

Back to top Go down

Post  madwiggyNLD Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:36 am

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MR11TIXV

srry it took so long had some things to do but here it is spanish translation

use at own risk found 1 error mssg with missing tekst but not a crash have fun
madwiggyNLD
madwiggyNLD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next